Friday, May 15, 2009
Tomorrow is the big day.
So tomorrow I arrive in Nags Head to begin my journey to San Diego. I am sure it will be an awkward couple of days as we all try and get to know each other and our vast amount of gear. I am very nervous about this trip but very excited as well. Nervous in that I am not sure how I will be able to keep up with everyone given that I don't think I trained nearly enough. Excited for the amazing trip I am sure it will be. To all of those who have supported me financially, mentally, and emotionally in the past couple of months I thank you. It's time to hold my breath and take the plunge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY! I'm so proud of you! Good luck! And i better hear from you from time to time :)
ReplyDelete