Thursday, July 2, 2009

Quick Update

Not much time these days to post but hopefully in the next few days I will add more. We are pretty much out of the Rockies right now and it is safe to say that it was an amazing experience. The views were just incredible and my riding ability has really improved. I have really come into my own as a rider and have become not to shabby at climbing these mountains. Colorado is a very beautiful state and I am excited to see what AZ has to offer. We are entering the final portions of the trip and every one is starting to get excited and sad for the end and San Diego.

2 comments:

  1. Good riding Andrew. Looking forward to next blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew,
    Good to hear that you're entering the final stage and looking forward to hearing more of the stories about the ride. Hope you got our mail drop in Little Rock.
    Smooth roads.
    David

    ReplyDelete